View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 01:21 AM  
Goethe
So Fuckin' Bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by genki__ View Post
Well, what can I say. WP-Script plugins and themes are excelent if you use theme and plugin from Them. I bought Clean Player on April, after update 1.5 on april 24 , maybe when downgrade to work with phpv5.3.0+ instead 7.0, it broke the home of the site, rating are not working as well. Since that time Im sending emails, more than 2 month now. Nobody do anything, sometime they answer for me to send some screen, when I send the screen nobody answer again. I have 100k visit a day and the site looks horrible like that, Anyway because I need the player I let it untill future updates if it can be fixed alone, that is my hope.

Now with the new update 1.1.9, the site are not showing the default player from xvideos which mean that all videos from xvideos are not working, I sent a ticket again, the ask me for the wp-adm user and password, I sent the user and password, that was 3 days ago and havent receive any answer, they continue updating they plugin and themes, but to solve customer problems it seems they dont have time. In a large site those problem are very bad.
That’s a shame. Hope you get it sorted out