rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amateur Girl Modeling Nude - Akira From TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Akira from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Sports Bar Waitress
Pictures: 800 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Akira and I cannot believe that I actually went through with doing a NUDE modeling shoot! I don't have any
experience at all with modeling, but it was indeed a lot of fun, and it was also exciting knowing that so many guys are
looking at my amateur nude pictures! If you're wondering how I came about getting involved in a nude modeling shoot,
I met a photographer at a sports bar the other night and I served his table, along with some of his friends. I noticed
that there were 5 girls at the table and they kept talking about nude modeling! I asked one of the girls at the table if
they would mind giving me a little information about it. That's when the photographer (Ray) started talking to me about
his amateur nude modeling shoots and about how the girls do not even need any experience!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

The girls told me how easy the shoots were and they also said that Ray was a professional guy to shoot with. I mean ...a
girl really needs to be careful these days, and to be completely honest with you, I don't even know if I would've felt
comfortable participating in the modeling shoot if it had not been for the girls telling me so good things about how Ray is
a reputable photographer and that he has shot nearly 300 models! So yeah, that really did make me feel comfortable
regarding the situation. I finished my shift and the next day, I drove over to Ray's house to do the shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/am...del-akira.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote