View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 04:48 PM  
RedFred
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
What the fuck?

She didn't kill the endangeref giraffe for survival because she was hungry.

She flew halfway around the world to be guided to an endangered species, point a gun at an endangered species and kill an endangered species and take countless photos of herself next to its dead body like she's some kind of a badass posting the photos on every social media account she could.

I seriously don't understand how you can possibly equate killing normal wildlife for food and trophy killing an endangered species to look like a badass.

The fact that you think the trophy hunter eating some of the endangered species they kill makes it somehow okay is comical.

She killed the endangered species so she could take pictures with it thinking she's looking like a badass and so she could take its hide as a trophy.

Trophy hunters have always given their scouts tribes the meat of their kill it's always been like that for over a hundred years.

I'm not against wildlife conservation and utilizing the money made from guided trophy killings of specific animals that need to be culled but she did kill an endangered species and brags about it and brags about what she did with its hide and that's tacky and disgusting and I don't condone people with that kind of attitude being allowed to trophy kill because they have no respect.

Trying to understand the mind of sociopaths will do nothing but give you headache.

As far as I'm concerned the life of that giraffe was more important than that stupid cunt or anyone that defends people that do that shit.

Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote