View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 06:10 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Black Pregnant Girl Modeling Nude - Jasmin 9 Months Pregnant!

Name: Jasmin from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Car Dealership Receptionist

My name is Jasmin J. and I am a 37 year old African American woman that is very new to all of this amateur
nude modeling stuff. So yes, I am extremely amateur and inexperienced ...just the types of women that Ray
enjoys shooting! I was shopping the other day over at the shopping mall and I was looking through the
clothing because there was a shirt that I really liked over at the shopping mall that I wanted to purchase. As
you can tell from my modeling pictures, I am pregnant (9 months) so fitting into a lot of my old clothing can
be quite a task sometimes since my stomach is so huge! I actually overheard Ray talking to a girl in the
store about modeling nude for his website and I was very intrigued by what I heard him saying to this girl.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

To make a long story short, I remember hearing the girl tell Ray that she was not interested. He seemed
very polite and thanked her for her time, but I kept thinking to myself ....I want to do the nude
modeling! I mean, how cool would it be to have a bunch of nude pictures taken of me while I am
pregnant? I could always keep the modeling pictures and the thought of nude modeling seemed exciting
to me anyways! I walked over to Ray and very politely and respectfully told him that I had accidentally
overheard his conversation with that young girl in the store ...and that if he was interested, I would
actually love to try out the amateur nude modeling!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote