View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 03:48 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
He bragged yesterday about "more gay bashing posts to come"

This is who the asshole Deadeye is. Gay pride month has let the assholes true colors come out. He thinks he's superior to other people based on where he puts his tiny dirty black dick & their skin color.

Dead eye has made many many many posts about how white people are the reason for every problem in the world. Dead eye is a racist and he hates Gay people and he hates me because I'm Gay, white & I don't shut up when he tells me to because he feels Gay pride month is "Gay people shoving themselves down his throat"

Funny how he doesn't complain about Black history Month fucking racist homophobic hypocrite, it's only Gay pride month he bitches about.

Because of Dead eyes actions I'm trying to make a minimum of 10 Gay threads a day in his honor so he will have something bitch about being shoved down his fucking dirty throat.
Dude he's a fucking muslim man...wake up - They ALL hate you and want you dead whether they say it to your face or behind your back...Don't kid yourself. If they were the majority here your ass would go right off a rooftop. Now would dead eye be the one throwing you off? Doubt it. Would he stop them? Hell no. Cheer them on? Possibly.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote