View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 01:00 PM  
cbarnaby

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayax View Post
Would actually be great to track credit card hash and give revshare from there. Easy to set up, hard for models to trick and ask people to use another cc
It's not that chaturbate doesn't have any idea on how to stop the models stealing from you. It is obvious that THEY DO NOT WANT TO STOP THE STEALING! If they wanted to, they would have found and IMPLEMENTED a solution in a very short time, to protect the webmasters.

I wonder why they don't give a crap, since they most likely know that organic traffic is the one that converts best, so they need you. Why would they team up with (and protect) models bringing cheap traffic like social traffic, which is converting poorly relatively to the organic traffic, beats me.

A model knows only to write on social media: 'Guys, I'm online now, click here!' A webmaster, on the other hand, knows how to create a website, how to optimize it, how to run it, how to bring traffic to it etc. And chaturbate steal, pardon me, still favors models over webmasters. What a joke this cam site has become!
cbarnaby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote