View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 02:10 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post

How would Trump's impeachment hurt the economy?
that was not what i said - even when also THIS would hurt the economy. the economy will suffer whoever president is impeached because it would create a unpredictable situation.

but what i meant here is: the economy will get hit hard - VERY HARD !!!
but only people who can understand numbers and see the real circumstances behind it can see it NOW.
til people can feel it in their own pocket will still take a while because there is still a lot of cruel speculations in the market that makes the things look not so bad as they are.

we had the same issue in 2007 before the subprime crisis when banks tried to keep the sinking ship going on. even rating agencies have been into this game and rated complete fallouts AAA. the same banks who have sold this dirty papers with AAA rating bet already in that time on their crash. when a paper you bet against is high rated you make the biggest deals when it crashes.

so this is already happening again same as in 2007 - but if the result will be seen AFTER trump is impeached people will beleive that the crash is caused by the impeachment.

this is why pelosi wants to have trump on the presidentīs chair when it happens - and THIS is smart.

there is a very interesting movie that i can recommend you to watch as it is based on facts. the movies name = the big short

there you can see exactly how the big players are working

1. put a lot of bullshit into a nice bag and sell it to customers and MAKE HUGE MONEY
2. pay the rating agencies to rate this bullshit AAA
3. after selling this papers with profit to their customers bet against them, with a fucking high spread because nobody will believe that AAA rated papers will collapse.
4. wait til they collapse and make THE REAL BIG MONEY

this is what we see at the moment and what happens outside.
trump opened this door on his first day when he nullified the dodd frank act and let the banks and big investors play the game again.
i am sure that alone this brought him more money as he could ever make in his lifetime.