View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 09:55 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I looked at mainstream and I know this is kinda funny, but I dont trust most mainstream affiliate programs. They're a bunch of scammers.

Seems weird but you could trust adult programs a lot more back then because affiliates were the real powerhouse behind the industry.

If a program fucked people over their affiliates the affiliates would drop that program in mass. Saw it happen here on gfy more than once..

There were of course scammers but they usually got outted.

Now days in adult its not like that because for all intents and purposes the affiliate model is dead.

This is how mainstream affiliate programs were to me, I have no recourse against them so I dont want to spend time and effort to have a program just steal my work.

Pretty much the only affiliate stuff I'm interested in is Amazon because I can easily use it as additional income with out focusing directly on it.

Overall though I moved to selling my own inventory via Ebay and Amazon. It has it's own issues but its fairly safe and stable income..

I do want to move back toward virtual income but I'm looking more at YouTube for that which I can then combine with Amazon.
Mainstream affiliates don't get shit anyway though do they? The most I've ever seen is 3% or something just peanuts.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote