View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 08:42 AM  
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
No... I did not say Nazi's went to Mexico why do you keep trying to say I did? I clearly said the Nazis ran to South America which is historical fact. You also clearly have a image of a 1930's fascist in your Avatar. You support Trump Nazis so it's obvious what you are..

I also called you a wetback.. Wetback does not mean Mexican it means someone who crossed into the United States illegally by crossing the Rio Grande. That person could be Mexican, Argentinian or from any of a number of countries.. I assume you are so stuck up on the meaning of it being related to "Mexicans" because you are in fact Mexican...

So don't come to my country and try to be a racist ass hole. Fuck you go back to your shit hole. Haven't you heard Trump doesn't want you here..

Sucks when people treat you like you treat other right?
"Wetback" means Mexican. Fuck your mental gymnastics, you're a dumb ass. South American Nazis aren't "wetbacks."
escorpio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote