View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 08:01 PM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I told him you wouldn't read his links and I was right. Facts are like Kryptonite to people like you who just want to live this fantasy of joy and winning when you've actually lost and hurt your cause by your ignorance.
He's cheering for the exact same political party that under John Howards leadership introduced the gun buy back here and strict gun laws,

He's cheering for the party that has committed Australia to reduce its emissions by 26 per cent on 2005 levels by 2030, in line with the Paris targets

He's cheering for the party that is lowering medical costs and increasing the free benefits system.

He's cheering for the party that's going to throw billions extra at free education.

-- fact check election promises.. https://www.smh.com.au/federal-elect...18-p51ore.html

What I want to know is if OneHungLo thinks these things are so good for Australia, then why is he so against them in the USA?

Alt right here got crucified, most of their key team members got ousted at the election but there's something even greater that that.

Australian elections are broken into 151 seats, the party that wins the most wins, PREVIOUSLY the Government didn't have enough seats to pass a law, so they HAD to align with minor parties to get anything major or that the opposition opposed passed into law.

In this latest election the winning side looks set to win 76 seats, what this means is all power has been removed from the minor parties, basically their not needed any more for the Government to Govern.

FUCK the Alt right, Australia did and it was Republicans themselves that did it!
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote