View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 11:11 PM  
King Mark
Masterbaiter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
We're still waiting for Dead Eye to tell us Muslims are peace loving people who only bring peace to the world.
^keep waiting... you still haven't realized you've never met a person like me and never will. I'm not going to lie and say all muslims are good. I'm not an inbred in denial. You see me shit on wahhabis daily bro.

Ain't no Puerto Ricans on your side. And theres never been any caliphates on this side. Nobody from here, even the muslims, want that. Shit the total opposite over here, you had to die or be Christian... and probably die anyway. But that's neither here nor there, because our constitution guarantees freedom of religion. We good over here as far as religion goes these days. It's a non-factor in America, just some personal choice shit.

You confused bro. If you did more listening and less talking you'd learn something. You are a foreigner and you dont seem to grasp that fact. Your whole life experience is some foreign shit to American politics. There are zero similarities.
King Mark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote