View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:26 PM  
Xena252
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomyenx View Post
I did an exchange with Roby before for pax -> pp. And it went 'smoothly' with the same day transfer and a 24h hold of payments from PP to verify his payment. I'm trying to do another exchange atm. I transfered the money last week Wednesday. He's been promising to process the payment 'friday', 'saturday' and 'today'. I haven't seen anything so far yet unfortunately.

It's not that I'm not trusting him to come through after so many good reviews. But I'm hoping this review will speed things up! Not sure what the hold up is to transfer paypal.
Unfortunately, I've been in your skin, not just you, but I know more people.. At some point, he even got mad because I was Skyping him and as he said, quoting, "molesting" him at night... Said by man who holds my $3,500 in his pocket... Jesus

Anyway, some of the money he exchanged me at the end, and some of it he charged back (he even try to take commission on a charge back). So, be careful, and I wish you the best of luck with him!

Email:[email protected]
Xena252 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote