View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:46 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I worked with the talent available, in the UK that was mostly amateurs who were best for videos. In Czech it was teens who were best for magazine sets.

The girls in this thread tne girls I'm posting are the best of what's available which is only 10% of all the girls. In the UK the best girls were snapped up by better photographers first rather than me because they paid more. In Czech I paid the best so got the best girls first, still this quality of girl comes along very rarely in a career. I would estimate I never shot more 30 girls of this quality over the 30 years I was in the biz. No one survives on one good girl a year.

Think of it like traffic, one tailors one's site to what traffic they can get. Models are the same.
this girl has turned into a beautiful woman... I do believe you have shot her as a teen..