View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:24 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
...but you keep forgetting LoLo, that I didn't want it. Even when it was $100. I think you completely missed the point. I wanted him to give me my domain back. Had he done that, I might have paid him a little something just... because.

In the end though he proved he was a scammer all the way, that he would ripoff someone in his own industry, and that he really didn't know what he was doing either. If you recall, he threatened to compete against me using my own name. He tried 4 or 5 times with xLovecam, Streamate, Chaturbate etc, and failed every time. His (your?) last effort was to point it to Trump. Cute and yes, funny, but I really wasn't out much at all.
Oh, so you didn't want it?

" The name LiveCamNetwork has been associated with me from as early as 1999. It's my brand, it's my soul, it's my big throbbing cock."

You're definitely sour.

And don't forget I had your back until you attacked me for no reason.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote