View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 12:46 PM  
EdgyBuzz
Acquisitions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
Thanks for the update but please can you remove paypal and bank payment from the site asap so we can stop losing these sales? ( they do not get reported in NATS ).

Also address the issue of not getting paid if none US because Nats wants to force all to fill a W9 that is for US only. Gamma certainly does know about how to deal with this issue.

Thanks
Paypal and bank transfer are the issue that I'm trying to correct now and why i'm moving everything away from CCbill. Those options should not be showing on NATS links and gamma doesn't want the signups there, we ONLY want them through NATS and on our billing. The issue is the site that staying on the custom system has a different join procedure then the ones leaving. So we have to move everything and duplicate the instance of both the front and back end systems and remove the CCBill join page.

As for the W9 issue I'll open a ticket right now. Please email me with the account and I'll look specifically at what's causing it for you.