View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 09:58 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruxi-PopCash View Post
Hello Drexl,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. However, before the traffic reaches our advertisers' campaigns it is filtered both through internal and third-party tools and if these detect anything abnormal, the visit is automatically re-directed to our own website.

In order for me to be able to further investigate, please share more details (the most relevant ones would be your username), so I can take a look at the campaigns you'd run and be able to provide you with an explanation.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Enjoy!
Hello Ruxi,

Thanks for reaching out.

My tests used a link to chaturbate, nothing dodgy there. Regardless I would expect that if your filters detect something abnormal with my campaigns these would not run, I wouldn't be charged and I would get a notification.

Beside, I used your macro to track the site ID. I didn't group by site ID so I don't have the exact figure but it "looks" like my campaigns ran on many dozens of sites across several regions. So I think my campaigns ran normally.

When I saw that none of my popunders had a single returning visitors I reached out to you in order to get the websites names so I can see for myself but your team replied to me you operate as a blind network.

Anyhow, thanks again for reaching out, I have your Skype ID now in your signature I'll ping you when time allows.