View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:45 AM  
gorillaz_
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I got funny e-mail from paxum, which is funny as i dont use them anymore and i cancelled their card even tho i did received it.
But if someone still have interest in them i suppose it will be useful info.
Code:
Dear ,

Thank you for choosing to use Paxum for your payments!

Your new Paxum card was shipped to your verified address some time ago,  and we noticed that you haven't yet chosen to activate it. We hope there is no problem, and we encourage you to activate the card so that you can enjoy the many benefits your card offers!

If you didn't receive the card that was shipped to you, please contact us immediately as we will replace it for FREE!

This new Paxum card is not temporary, it is the final version of our card and features Contactless Wave Technology so you can simply wave/tap your card to pay at POS (point-of-sale) terminals.

After activation you will enjoy the following card benefits:

*  $3,000 USD daily limit

*  $30,000 USD monthly limit

*  Contactless Technology

*  $2 USD ATM Fee

*  FREE POS Transactions

*  $0.25 USD Decline fee and Balance check

You can activate your card after you log-in to your Paxum account. Simply scroll down the Overview page (the first page after you log-in) and click the “Activate Card” link located beside the card entry inside your account interface. (If you're having any difficulties with this process our support staff is just a ticket away in the Message Center of your Paxum account.)

Once activated your card is immediately available to transfer funds to, and it can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted!

If you haven't received the new Paxum Card we sent to you, then we urge you to check the address listed in your Paxum account (My Account >>  Profile Settings >>  Street Address Confirmation) and ensure your current address is verified.

If all is well with your address please open a ticket in the Message Center of your Paxum account as the previously shipped card must have become lost and our support staff can assist you in reissuing your new Paxum card for FREE.

The Paxum Card is designed to enhance your Paxum experience; providing you with instant access to your hard earned funds anywhere, anytime! We hope you will choose to activate and use your new card, and we welcome your feedback.

Sincerely

The Paxum Team
who issue new cards ? trucash...?
gorillaz_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote