View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 05:42 AM  
seriouslee
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by megafapper View Post
omg, I'm guilty in all the sins, lol!

I've just pointed to the cheaters, and wrote that cb has a very buggy system based on limiting! I just started active public attention to this problem! And problem still exists!
But situation is even worse - botted models doesn't have any limits, but many other - have.

Also I still sure that someone in cb support covers cheaters! I don't know why, but it looks too similar to corruption. Maybe its just a stupidity of someone, but corruption is more possible.
You called Mila fat and other things. You spoke about black and white lists with no proof and not even an explanation of how that could work. You gave Mila the fodder for her video and campaign and unlike you she has thousands of people who believe every word she says. You accused cb of cooperation, probably pissing cb off too.

Sorry, essentially you were not helpful at all. You played a very big part in making things worse again.

Learn how to communicate.
seriouslee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote