View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 12:36 PM  
MeteoMan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Guys, now is not the time to leave. Obviously all of that is disheartening but we have finally come to a point of awareness. For many months the situation was opaque.

Now that we know where we're at, the time has come to see what Chaturbate has to say about it and what direction they want to take.

The main issues reported here are on cb's management. Either there is a bottleneck here and the problems aren't being escalated or they are being escalated and management is backing up a strategy that is not working for us.

As far as I am concerned customer re-assignment when blatant is a straight forward warning and ban from affiliate program. I don't know the legal implications but it is no different from any other technique to steal cookies.

Then I don't know who's bright idea it was to allow affiliate links on the website but this isn't affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is about bringing traffic towards the system. Furthermore, the "first cookie win" rule is not helping here for reasons explained in previous posts.
This,contact the chaturbate support,we need to help each other!
MeteoMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote