View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:41 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
I am 'FOR' a strong European Union no matter if the US is very friendly to it or not.
The stronger they are means the less we have to spend on it.
Win-Win
sounds reasonable.

i do not share the thoughts of cruci as I think that anybody who needs allies must have a lot of enemies.

we should focus on approaching each other rather than moving away from each other.

in times like these, it's not easy to do that, but a trump is just a short temporary phenomenon that will go just as fast as it came.

it is already more than too much that putin managed to split the USA so that the danger of a civil war there is as high as never before.
WHAT parts of america should we assist as allies if it came to that?

i don't like to think this thought to the end and that alone makes the question pharse.

in fact, europe should also make itself militarily independent - but with the long-term goal that war and death are not business but something that we should exterminate from this planet forever.

if only half as much money would go into education as in war, then we wouldn't need wars any more. because it's obvious that countries where good education is only available for a lot of money are at the forefront of the war business.