View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 02:26 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Seriously...astronaut's first thought when he hears multiple Catholic churches were suicide bombed is ..buddhists must have done this. Is he lying... or has he convinced himself that islam is the religion of peace?

I can honestly say I do not know. What I do know for sure he is ignorant and thinks islam is like Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism.
As far as not knowing, it's getting way too easy to reverse read the media reports.

So the first thing you see is "two Muslim organizations denounce such attacks. Next thing I se on Reddit is "it's the extreme isis players coming back home is all".. Then I see "it's revenge for christchurch".. Always trying to blunt the tip of the Muslim reality and rationalize the owness away.

Reddit had forty front page threads when Christchurch happened, and the white people/"alt right" hate that followed.. And I see a single thread on Reddit this morning covering yesterday's attack.

But I do see w front page thread about taking the piss out of Easter, and another one that attacks Christian religions as well.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote