View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 01:30 PM  
Smack dat
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I just got slapped by my new husband at our wedding. What should I do?

I am close to tears, really I am. I can not tell you how angry I am although of course I can not as that would be an insult to my husband.
I don't know if you have seen the video being shared around social media but it's a video of my husband and I on our wedding day. We are doing the traditional cake eating thing and I make a joke. It's so simple it sounds stupid to write it but he went to bite the cake and I moved it away so he couldn't. I thought I was being cute and funny..

My husband ( we had been married less than 25 minutes ) at this point smacked me so hard across the cheek. It really hurt but I am thankful he did because I know he did it so I show him respect.

Anyway, although I now understand why he did it, at the time I was a bit shocked and can you believe no one stood up and helped. Not my father, uncles, brothers or my sons.

So now, I wonder what I should do. I am sitting here all alone on my wedding night in this empty house.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote