View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 05:11 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultbizwork View Post
Hello guys, interesting thread, I saw a model using the same method as clara chan, is this allowed? Check top banner and bottom text. And I am not even talking about the big amount of other overlay buttons, banners and text she added.

Do report her to support immediately!

This is incitement to reassign existing users.

All customers stolen from webmasters should be reassigned to the original referrer along with the revenue generated and a charge back for those thieves.

She'd be the first one to complain if it was done to her. Mind you, broadcasters are also stealing from each others by doing this.

CB should not allow affiliate links on their website, this is an aberration.
If they absolutely want to keep custom icons and external links, at least block affiliate links. How hard is it, I even did that in css on my whitelabels until chaturbate blocks the particular css rule I was using (I wonder why...).

On another note slightly related, MFC allows social media links (read:leaks) on models profiles but the design remains streamlined, neat and consistent. On Chaturbate it is chaotic, challenging to the eye and dysfunctional.