View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 05:44 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you bore me to death.

no matter what I or other people, (that have spent many years learning what they are talking about) tells you - you don't understand.

you may still be alive - which I am really happy about - but your brain has probably already crossed the rainbow bridge during the birth process.

honestly, i personally don't see you as one at the lowest moral level. i even believe that you are firmly convinced that your recipes serve the good of mankind.

however, your intelligence level is at a really frightening level. i really wonder how you manage to turn on the computer without outside help.

if unworldliness, uneducation, ignorance and unprofessionality need a common name at some point, they should take yours.
Every reason you've come up for the EU to be ruled by a centralist group dominated by small group of people I've countered with good reasons for not rule by a centralist group. So you resort to insults. Now tell me how the populist movement is anti-democratic.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote