View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 07:00 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you bore me to death.

no matter what I or other people, (that have spent many years learning what they are talking about) tells you - you don't understand.

you may still be alive - which I am really happy about - but your brain has probably already crossed the rainbow bridge during the birth process.

honestly, i personally don't see you as one at the lowest moral level. i even believe that you are firmly convinced that your recipes serve the good of mankind.

however, your intelligence level is at a really frightening level. i really wonder how you manage to turn on the computer without outside help.

if unworldliness, uneducation, ignorance and unprofessionality need a common name at some point, they should take yours.
Clearly Thommy believes he's part of the 1% elite, an arrogant clueless dipshit unable to think outside his own bubble.

Oh thommy, This week I convinced two more Germans to vote AFD in EU election. Good stuff.