View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:26 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Manafort told the Russians exactly where the Trump campaign needed help.... This is so much more than saying "We need help in three states"; This was exact polling data and lots of it. This is the Trump campaign handing over data to Russia and telling them exactly where to target. And that is, without a doubt, collusion.

Is it illegal? Dunno. That's up to attorneys to decide. But at the very least the Trump campaign went directly to the Russians and told the exactly where they needed help, and Russia helped. This is receiving aid from a foreign government, which is in fact a crime.

So far as I am concerned this is treason. I don't care if they got help from Russia or from England or France; It's still treason.

And this is just ONE example of collusion.
the point that i can not understand at all is why a fuck one need to prove that trump was personally involved or not.

it is a proven fact that this elections have been manipulated by the russians. not even trump denies that. so the voting result was based on fake news that russians spread.

it is the same issue as we see in britain now. people voted for a "truth" that was proven wrong later.

how can that then be called a democratic vote ???

how can you call one and the same thing in the same sentence democratic, legal and manipulated?

this will never go into my head.

if an athlete is convicted of doping after he has won, he will lose his title. and it doesn't matter if he knew that he was doped or not.

why can a "doped" president still be in office?