Industry Role:
win actual head, won meth

gained cents for responses and articulation

weakness; impartial. long ago debates

standard immaturity and self-deception

opposition close: reddit, twitter, god

indoctrinated discussions

making poems out of thread tags is fun

on the bright side; had a REALLY wicked day yesterday. my cats are arriving May 8th

FINALLY

can't stop smiling. this has been a long road and they are my family and we need to be together

on the not so smiley side...

the brilliant young kid (22) who keeps me on my toes with his mind, wit, humor and rhyme (and who performed his work like a star) got fired yesterday for apparently spending too much time with me, on his 1 hour daily break I planned for to match cuz he's fun. he was 'seen' as preying upon me. cuz I have more money and priv than him he only pars with me for a chance at a piece of that, right? It is not like we have an actual friendship or anything crazy like that.

way to totally insult me as well by assuming I'm not smart enough to not be prey or identify those people of any social race or class who would be predators

but as of today now he has a new job.

at my (now reunited-I'm really happy about this too) husband's place of work. I am so pissed by the bullshit but over it-for now at least. I have ish to do and can't let my brain focus on this right now, we solved this specific situation at least.

gotta admit aside from the absolute fuckery of the situation it is kiiiinda funny that the only people ok with our parring were me and security dude and my husband who visits frequently and adores the kid for being a bright spot in my life. so why would anyone else care?

but I am honestly furious

would we not be the ones to object if there was an issue? my boy (with whom I did not buy this place, this is MY home in MY name) respects every friend I have as he knows how important they are to me

never suspected he was the person who complained, I know exactly who it was now and she's a rich bitch (with that mentality) with no understanding of the real value of people.

my boy (we're working things out) gets the broken telephone concept: him parring with me on a day I was really sick and hadn't even yet showered yet, puked twice while he was over and was cuddled up to him for comfort and distraction watching Hasan....I"ll stop with the details there as you can imagine it got pretty racy :/

I'm sure once it got through the gossip grapevine we were having an orgy on the couch that particular day. an orgy would have been fun, just not our thing.

but whatever. for other people's income safety I have to remember that Kingston is one of the most class-conscious cities in the world. which epically sucks. I'm safe, the people I actually want to hang out with are not if they are close to me.

like who you are friends with matters. in breaking news today a working class Black man had a meaningful conversation with a middle class paleface female. warning to viewers: the following may be disturbing...

regardless: higher pay, better hours, they had an opening and my boy vouched for him immediately and he was hired in 4 hours. and they are friends too so he as of today has a new job and still be part of our jerk bbqs at my place cuz I can invite any guest I want. so win win.

I guess :/

man some peeps fucking suck. fuck em, let's be decent humans in this world and have a wonderful day y'all

JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote