View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 06:13 AM  
megafapper

Industry Role:
Hello everyone again!

About conversion rate. I get much more registrations. But all my spenders already gone (I collected them a long period of time). And usually when spender is gone, he will not return
So, I hope a new registrations will convert to spenders in the nearest future.

Right now cb is doing something, their new algorithms work like napalm, removed many low quality botted room from the main page, but it didn't work for most botted rooms - they are still on the top, but usually not on the first place (from the second to 6-th).
I don't know current percentage of each place in rotation (it can be changed often), but year before the first place get more than 50% of "top/best converting room" codes.

I monitor cb last week and I can say the new system is a little step to the right direction, but it still works really bad - didn't work for top botted rooms and too many false positive reactions for models without bots. So using bots, especially a huge amout of bots are still profitable and will be used by many models. I think fake viewers it is the only success condition for the models right now at cb.

I wrote about corruption in the cb support, because support didn't do anything a long period of time. Problem with bots was all last years, but last 2 or months it was out of control with total silence from cb side and ignorance of the problem. Referral stealing using banner over main cb links also was during looooong period of time and cb didn't do anything with it, especially with top botted models. How could it be explained? Only like corruption of someone in the cb support.

And about Mila_
I'm enemy number one for her! And I'm banned on ACF community by her help.
Yes, she can can talk very well and she is good in propaganda.

She is whining that she does not on the first place. She don't want 3-d or 4-th place.
Last broadcast she got 3-5 places very fast and rotation rate of these places more rare for "top room" codes.
I can understand her, because she is cheater and she want more than 50% of all traffic, not only 5% for lower places!

Self written white labels can hide and any model if they want. White label can get all data over api and display exactly as programmer needs.
megafapper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote