View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 10:06 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
A dog doesn't know what death is. How the fuck would he?
There's a roundabout by the beach here that goes out into the water, at the pier by the boats, where people people drive real slow to get close to the ocean and and see boats & surfers. There are lots of birds & seals & squirrels. People feed the squirrels and the squirrels run across the road while people are driving through the roundabout.

The last time I went there was this douchebag in front of me with a pumped up truck that had double rear tires (2 tires on each side, 4 total in back). We were inching through at less than 5 miles an hour enjoying the scenery. A Mama squirrel that had 4 babies with her crossed the road and was instantly flattened by the douchebag in the truck. My guess is she was used to passing through cars that only had two tires in back and wasn't accustomed to 4 tires and she misjudged her speed. There was nobody behind me so I stopped my car. The baby squirrels ran up to the mother squirrels flattened remains and were processing what happened pawing at the flattened remains and making squeeking squeeling sounds. It took a couple minutes but they realized she was dead. They watched her get squished and now they know that a tire can squish you and you never come back.

My guess is that the big dog in this video knew from experience that car tires hurt & kill things and he moved the dog out of the way so he wouldn't get hurt or killed.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote