View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 03:04 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
I used to be 100% for gay rights and all that but that's been eroded away as of late. Their depravity knows no bounds. They really need to shut the fuck up and take their genders and hormone kid pumping shit back in the closet.
I'm not comfortable with it either but I trust the medical establishment & psychiatric establishments of Europe & America more than I do a hateful head case like you that thinks you're superior to our last president of the United States purely based on the color of your skin.

I do think that having male to female transgenders in competitive sports has shown that some will cheat their hormones to appear at female levels right before competitions so they'll still have the male testosterone edge when they compete. It's kind of the same as guys who use steroids do in the Olympics to stay within the limits of drug testing right before competing.

Anyway,you're going to hate people that aren't white straight men regardless of what I say because all the people you hate is all you've talked about in all the threads you've made here the last 3 years. Hopefully you'll work through it and realise
a better path in life to feeling you have value as a human being that's not based on your perceived value of someone else.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote