View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:58 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Self hating white guy, you're delusional.

what a joke!

do you know what the sweet people who live below me do not have? 36 years martial arts training like I have!...they have been alive for 80+ years and no MMA background?!?! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet I will go and steal their shit now!...oh wait! that is pure thuggery and not civilized behavior...this would not make me progressive at all but just a mother fucking criminal...

"progressive" people like this are the cancer of humanity...there is no scenario where it is morally acceptable to take advantage of people who went a different way in life and decided to live off the land and lead a simple life...they have full right to have their own problems, they have full right to make their own mistakes...any way you look at it, the west is an invading thug...

weapons...this was your "contribution" to humanity...the rest is just one giant slippery slope where you pretend nobody would have invented anything ever if you did not invade everybody and rob them...

what a joke!