View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 06:29 PM  
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
You are a fucking terrorist. I can't wait till the day Trump is out of fucking office and fucking worthless mutherfuckers like you are sent back to hiding in the shadows of your shame, guilt and self loathing.

All you fucking do is lie and incite hate.

Do I think there is a connection? No. You guys talk about how you are in love with the facts. Then why don't you wait for the facts? Don't just go an assume you know what the fuck is up becuase your racist heart tells you to blame someone.

You defend racists, liars, child molesters, crooks, terrorists, and traitors 24-7 here.

You are the fucking problem on this board and in this world. I wouldn't miss a beat if your kind were fucking exterminated all together.

You are an American hating piece of shit who deserves the worst possible punishment for your treasonous acts and online terror promotion against blacks, gays, and muslims. You have no business on this board. I also blame Eric and AVN for letting your kind fester here and destroy what was left of this place.

YOU LYING SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT RACIST CUNT.
^^^
Blaidwire
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote