View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 05:27 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
The actual text:

So, this particular policy should only be applied when the theft was for a necessity. Not just when an item is less than $750.00.

If it is applied as written then the color tv example should end up being prosecuted.

I do not know why they would put the limit as high as $750. Most "necessities" would be substantially less than that.

But, nonetheless, the article you quoted ignores a very important part of the policy.

A PDF of the actual text is at https://www.texasobserver.org/dallas...incarceration/

He purposely didn't link to the story because when I searched the only sites that had that text were far right-wing racist sites. But he was so desperate to create a hateful thread about blacks again today that he could't help himself.

The last few days I noticed that the first thing in the morning he posts, from 7a.m. to 9 a.m., are hate threads he creates about blacks & Muslims. Some of the stories are months old. He hates them so much that first thing in the morning when he wakes up he comes to GFY after searching online for stories to post racist hate. So sad to be so obsessed with hate that your day starts in that way
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote