View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 12:34 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
How is it possible that you are always wrong?

Keeping carbs in moderation to match activity keeps your body in a state of KETOSIS and keeps you lean. So you do 'keto' already you are just too stupid to realize it.

The fact you had ice cream the other day and don't have to worry about it is because you are (supposedly) low in body fat already and your metabolism allows for you to be able to balance that. Or even gives you the chance to get back into ketosis faster and helps you with muscle gains. where someone who is, even moderately, overweight would not have that same affect.

btw... get some calipers and throw away your dumb scale.. nobody walks around at 10%, especially not full time mirror watchers...
I used to be into keto a few years ago so it's a subject I know about. Not because I read about it or watched a youtube video...but I was actually peeing on those little strips to check my state every day.

Carbs in moderation is not keto. Being in ketosis is keto. It takes a lot of work to get that pee strip all the way to deep purple.

and I do have calipers...but a tape measure at the waist always tells me where I am fat gain wise. It doesn't tell me a body fat number, but when my waist is 32 and I can see my iliac veins sharply, that means I'm 10% because I've had my BF professionally tested while in the same state.

I also don't walk around at 10% all year, but I spend a few months (during the warmer months) there.

But thanks for always being there to educate me, because you know everything and what the fuck do I know?...I've only been in great shape for several years straight.

Everything I post is based on empirical knowledge. I don't sit around spitting out science because in practice it never seems to pan out the way they say. All I can talk about is what I've experienced.

and when did I mention anything about a scale, other than saying don't use one? I didn't say that exactly, but I think watching your "weight" as a number is counterproductive. Keep your bullshit to yourself.