View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 08:24 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
The fat ginger was a big turd. But I'd rather a big turd hanging around than a shit eating homo like Bladewire, any day. I'm sure even a bunch of those on the "same side as he" would agree.
This scumbag has been banned twice for scamming and lying on GFY. Why AVN let's him back in to steal from more members is beyond logical reason. More evidence AVN doesn't give 2 shits about GFY members.

He's on a mission to derail every thread fucking piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped9 View Post
3 things you fucking scamming punk.

1. You're a thief. Your creditbility is 0.

Proof here.

Candyflip steals bandwidth from Shary
Candyflip bites the hand that feeds him! - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

Steals from fletch
Buy One Get One Free 2004 Sale In Celebration Of Copycat Designers On This Board - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

In regards To Candyflip Stealing Designs - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

Candyflip Still Stealing - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

Choker has beef with the thief
CandyFlip-It's time to pay the piper-PUNK - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

2. Who the fuck are you to judge what I went or my family went through on 9-11? Do you know me personally? NO.

3. See #1 again everyone....
Blocked alt-right hate fake nic troll shit post in 3.. 2.. 1...
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote