View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 04:02 PM  
Bosa
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post

i believe that within the next 100 years the world will become such a place without people that think they are better than others. a world where everybody can be what he want to be.

unfortunately i will not see this world as I am far too old. but I hope it for the next generations.

Thommy you can freeze your body and wait for science to catch up

Humans frozen by cryogenics ‘could be brought back to life in 10 years

Around the world, hundreds of people have had their bodies frozen at extremely low temperatures, just after death – in the hope that they can be revived in the future.

Some are so confident that they’ll ‘wake up’ in the future that their loved ones have left them voicemail messages.

But the moment when people can be revived by science could come sooner than we expect, according to Dennis Kowalski of Michigan’s Cryonics Institute.

Kowalski told the Daily Star, ‘If you take something like CPR, that would have seemed unbelievable 100 years ago. Now we take that technology for granted.

‘Cryonically bringing someone back to life should definitely be doable in 100 years, but it could be as soon as ten.’
Bosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote