View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 03:22 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKnight View Post
Not naive at all.

I just don't leap to the same fucking assumptions that many of the simpletons and retards on this forum have a predilection for doing.

My exception was primarily with the bullshit assertion, "He isn't a muslim or darkie, so he gets a pass from the alt right on this board." If guilty - I wouldn't give this scumbag a pass if he was my blood brother...regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic background or political stripe.

For the record, if I were American (and thank gawd I'm not)...I'd be a Democrat...although I would've voted for Trump last time simply because I despise Hilary that much. That being said, as a Canuck I don't follow which states are staunch red or blue (could care less) and even if I did wouldn't make the assumption that every single individual residing within those states subscribes to that political mindset.

The vast majority of Toronto voted Liberal in the last 2015 federal election. I'm a Conservative. See how that works?
I'm just glad he fucked animals and only jerked off to pics of kids