View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:06 PM  
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Ard you really that naive?

Bossier City, Louisiana is a deep red county in a deep red state and he worked in Bossier parish as a cop. You don't get into the police force there without being republican & racist and towing that line in the job. Oh and his local people are defending him blaming Obama:
The funny thing is that this animal fucker wouldn't be in jail today had it not been for the laws being changed nine months ago in Louisiana. Before then in 2018 it wasn't a crime to fuck animals in Louisiana or have beastiality on your devices
Not naive at all.

I just don't leap to the same fucking assumptions that many of the simpletons and retards on this forum have a predilection for doing.

My exception was primarily with the bullshit assertion, "He isn't a muslim or darkie, so he gets a pass from the alt right on this board." If guilty - I wouldn't give this scumbag a pass if he was my blood brother...regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic background or political stripe.

For the record, if I were American (and thank gawd I'm not)...I'd be a Democrat...although I would've voted for Trump last time simply because I despise Hilary that much. That being said, as a Canuck I don't follow which states are staunch red or blue (could care less) and even if I did wouldn't make the assumption that every single individual residing within those states subscribes to that political mindset.

The vast majority of Toronto voted Liberal in the last 2015 federal election. I'm a Conservative. See how that works?
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote