View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 08:26 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

I always like the trailers for these new Star Wars movies better than the actual movies. They really are well put together trailers. Then when I watch the movie, it's obvious something went wrong.

That little one-off movie Rogue One was better than all of this new trilogy so far. Not one of them had an amazing scene like this which gives all Star Wars fans a chubby.

But aside from the fact that it's Darth Vader doing incredibly Darth Vadery things it's just a well shot, perfectly scored, gritty scene that capped off the movie perfectly. There's no moments like this in the last two "big" Star Wars movies. I grew up as a Star Wars fan since I was little kid but I honestly don't give two fucks about it anymore, even though I watch the movies when they come out. But really I could take it or leave it.

When Darth Vader's lightsaber clicked on in the dark that Star Wars fan came back to life for a few minutes.