View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 10:44 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
and why do i care about Brexit?

Because I do like the UK and I hate that a few criminal liars have tricked so many into believing the bullshit that made them think the EU is such a huge burden on them

Reminder: the UK net contribution to the EU is 1.25% of their annual GDP.

And almost none of the actual problems the UK has, is in any way based on the fact that they are member of the EU.
If you really like someone, then you set him free :o. You allow him to make any decision he wants, and later maybe, if you still like him, welcome him back, like lost son. If he will want it of course...

And what I saw from EU side (at the begining at least) was the urge to "punish" UK and "set them" as an example...I dont think that this is what real gentlemen/ friends clubs do. Sounded more like thug/ mafia style clubs.

Nonethless, before they leave they should pay what is genuinely owed to EU..

"And almost none of the actual problems the UK has, is in any way based on the fact that they are member of the EU."
well actually I could find few ones. First one that comes to my mind - hordes of emigrants from Eastern / Central Europe (including Poland) f.. up their real estate market even more than it was f... before. From the renters (especially) /buyers (less) point of view of course.
I think that UK is too big country to lose a lot during Brexit. They will be fine, somehow. Maybe not at the beginning but after 5-10 years. Maybe they will even improve.

"I hate that a few criminal liars have tricked so many into believing the bullshit" - unfortunately this is the dark side of democracy, and your country before was the best example for that - how it can easily be ruined by band of criminals that know how to exploit supportive "ground" of its times.
how can you have good democracy btw if most of the people/voters have troubles with comprehending information and critical reception of it ?
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote