View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:09 AM  
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
If you want a great exercise to burn some calories without tapping into muscle like jogging (too much) can do, try loading some weight in a backpack and taking a long walk. I've skipped the gym for two weeks because my shoulder impingement is acting up so I started taking 4 mile walks with a 35 pound kettlebell in a backpack. I've lost a half inch from my waist in those 2 weeks changing nothing else but adding the weighted walks. It's that last bit of fat I'm trying to get rid of and this seems to be helping. I'm ripped everywhere except that pocket at my navel and the little lower back fat. Annoying.

and stop worrying about the scale. Get a tape measure and track the measurement around your waist at your navel (have to go around the love handles). That's the true story of where you are body composition-wise. Weight can be transient and erratic.

My unsolicited fitness advice for the day.
That is actually a great advice . . .
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote