View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 05:26 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I am a supremacist and make no apologies for it. I believe the best will rise to the top, I believe the strongest win every time and that the weak must be seen as that and allowed and encouraged to get ahead but not given hand outs to keep them weak.

I am not surprised. it is an obvious thing that the dumbest clowns that arenīt good for anything think, they are the crown of creation.

if I send a 6 year old average intelligent african out of the bush for 10 years to school
he will be the supremacist in compare to you.

he just did not get the chance but you had it and made nothing out of it.

Quote:
The EU would be a great union if it was reserved for the better European countries. The shame is now the bureaucrats see it as a Union for everyone with no real barriers to entry. While those smaller economic countries are allowed to trade they should not be allowed a vote in the EU, freedom of movement, Euro and not be bound by European rules other than trade rules.
wouldnīt it be great when china had joined the EU while it was a shithole - just a few years ago?

now EU can be glad when they can join a deal between ASEAN and the EU.
btw. ASEAN trade countries are by far the biggest market in the world.

to get into that as a small country you have to pay a lot of entry fees.
so away from the EU is not much left for britain. maybe putin will do.

Quote:
Once you do you get a voting bloc that out weighs the votes of the economic strong countries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting...European_Union this will show you the problem now and it will get worse when the UK leaves. When the smaller countries join, you're fucked.
as you see on this list the strong countries have the higher voting rights.
and you can be sure that they know that formula very well. but if you are unsure you can ask them. maybe they will give you a medal because you showed them something that they created themselves but would have forgotten without you.

Quote:
As for the young. What young do you refer to, the Youth Unemployed or the upper middle class youth? https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-eu-countries/ a few more years and they will realise the EU has delivered nothing.
this is not a problem from the EU - this is a problem of the whole world and it will become worse. but i am sure britain will resolve it alone.
british pakistanis will be glad to help you teaching your kids how to make carpets.

deep inside I was willing to believe that you are not that dumb in real as you show here every fucking day. I thought in the beginning you're just acting stupid to kid all of us. but you prove again and again the hard fact that you are simply stupid.