View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 03:48 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
I am not worry - but it hurts when you see that people get tricked into an election, after they voted it comes out that they got fooled and now they have to eat it.

the pro-brexit part is in the meantime at 35% !!!!
they are able to do the same voting in the parliament 4 times and still with the same result. but people that got fooled do not get a second chance to fix the mistake they did under wrong information.

THIS is the mess and THIS is the point where democracy does not get respected.

I would not say a word if polls would not tell SO CLEAR that a third of pro brexit vortes have changed their mind. and donīt forget: it was a very thin victory they had.

so where are here the voices to let people decide?
I thought THIS is what the whole thing was made for ?
Are you ignoring the facts? The British and other countries voted to join the Common Market. Then denied another vote on whether they wanted to join the EU or ignored when they voted the wrong way. Every 4/5 years different countries get to change their leadership. Not so with the EU until now. Previously both Centre Right and Left were in control and very much for the EU. Now a coalition of Far Right and Leave parties are set to destroy from the inside (the point of this thread) and you are very much against democracy.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote