View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 12:00 AM  
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
So many people are preoccupied and worried about Brexit, and they are not even from UK...
it amazes me. what amazes me even more is how all Germans are preoccupied by UK decision..same with France...
damn, dudes. get over it. they made a decision already. respect it. maybe in the future they will want to come back, maybe the decision is bad or wrong...maybe they wont do it at all...but they made a decision...

All these laments from German and French side prove only one thing - that Brexit will be potentially harmful for said countries, not especially for UK...
So why you lamenting about Brexit ? Just respect it !
I understand what you are saying. I think we can all accept Brexit. Its more harmfull to the UK than to The EU! Its just that we cant accept and cant deal with the gigantic annoying stupidity of Pauly Paul and the Funny Bunch!!!!!

If it turns out that Paul actually have brains... then he should give them to science! Because i have never saw that much sciencefiction coming from 1 brain!
Struggle4Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote