View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 04:06 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
From the mouth (or small fingers) of Trump himself:

Quote:
April 2011: “I’ll be doing my tax returns at the appropriate time. I haven’t even announced yet.”

January 2012: “You know if you’re running, at a minimum, probably you’re gonna have to show your returns.”

May 2014: “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns. Absolutely. And I would love to do that.”

February 2015: “I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary... I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns.”

April 2015: “I wanna tell you right now, I have no problem with giving my tax returns.”

August 2015: “We’ll see what I’m gonna do with tax returns. I have no major problem with it, but I may tie them to a release of Hillary’s emails.”

October 2015: “Maybe when we find out the true story on Hillary’s emails.”

January 2016: “We’re working on that right now. I have very big returns, as you know. And I have everything all approved and very beautiful, and we’ll be working on that over the next period of time. We’re working on it right now and at the appropriate time you’ll be very satisfied.”

February 2016: “Probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on right now. It’s very complicated stuff, but we’ll be releasing them.”

February 2016: “I’d say over the next 3, 4 months. We’re working on them very hard and they’ll be very good.”

February 2016: “I will absolutely give my return, but I’m being audited now for two or three years, so I can’t do it until the audit is finished. Obviously. As soon as the audit is done, I love it.”

May 2016: “I will really gladly give them. When the audit ends, I’m gonna present ‘em. That should be before the election. I hope it’s before the election.”

September 2016: “And when the audit’s complete I’ll release my returns. I have no problem with it. It doesn’t matter.”

September 2016 Debate: “I will release my tax returns — against my lawyer’s wishes — when she releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted.”
Trump becomes president.

Quote:
April 2017: “We’ll have to get back to you on that.”
Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax returns, even while under audit from the IRS. Trump refused to provide an audit letter to prove that he’s under audit. Even Michael Cohen testified that he was unable to obtain one.

Quote:
April 2019: “Oh, no, never. Nor should they.”
Makes me wonder who really are the ones with derangement syndrome - those who call Trump out on this or those who blindly follow that psychopathic clown.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote