View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:44 PM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
You are kidding right???
Did you not keep up with Edward Snowden releasing all the info on the NSA spying on American citizens???
WTF man.

The NSA knows EVERYTHING. If they had ever thought Trump was a Russian spy he would have been arrested immediately.

Those motherfuckers know what you had for dinner last night.
I don't have to argue the point. It is written as the law. Look it up.
Knowing everything is not prosecuting the law. There is a procedure that they must follow.
Part of the sequence they are currently investigating as to the legality of the special council investigation and earlier FBI investigations.
So, you can't have it both ways. There are laws and procedures. You must have just cause to investigate. And your investigation must be tied to evidence in a chain of connecting evidence, or it stops where the chain is broken.

You can not put pieces of different puzzles together and say they fit if they do not. Clear connection is required.

When is the last time you seen the NSA prosecute a case against a citizen ?

If they did not need all of this, in this way, trump would most likely be in jail, so it is a good thing in any case(and in my eyes) as much as it pains me to say that.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote