View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 05:59 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
one sign of right wing delusion: people like you think they are smarter than everyone else.
And left wingers.

Quote:
and ps: not every AFD voter might be a nazi - but every AFD voter votes for a party that harbours and employes former members of neo nazi parties. and that is not even open for debate

so what does that make an AFD voter - a nazi sympathizer or just plain stupid? your choice.
And left wing parties harbour communists.

Europeans are waking up the fact that the ultimate aim of the EU is to rule all Europe in a form of United States of Europe. With all major decisions being made by unelected bureaucrats situated in Brussels and Strasbourg. Regional governments will be relegated to minor issues. Even Euro will be controlled from the centre to survive.

The problem is who will make the decisions? Look at the current crop at the head the of EU. Not a brains trust by any degree. The danger is the States who take out will have the deciding majority over the contributing States.

For what benefits? The EU has done nothing that non-EU countries haven't or can't achieve, Except for the Euro and freedom of movement which has led to disaster for many. Even when I ask directly for reasons to be ruled from the centre you can't give me anything non-EU countries haven't done.

So why do you and Thommy want to give up a part of your democratic rights for?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote