View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 05:33 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
again you do not understand what the EU is.
the example greece is a bad one as you and everybody else know that they falsificated their balance to get into the EU.

yes that did happen but you can be sure that it will not happen a second time.

but anyway - greece is on a good way and the day is not so far when they will be a payer and not a receiver anymore.

the falsification of the balance had only one really bad effect, that their own growth after the 2008 crisis went to hell.

their growth rate was at -11% and not it is at +2.1 - so you still think the EU can not do nothing for a country that is in trouble ?
Again you prove yourself clueless or drinking the EU Cool Aid. The fact that Greece isn't an economy on par with any of the stronger states is obvious. But then you ignore all the other failed States. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...c-product-gdp/ How many have the Euro? How many have debt falling or rising? How many will ever contribute to the EU? How many have had GDP increase by importing companies from across the EU?

Quote:
very simple: because they are in Europe and they have a right to be in the EU as soon as they are matching the rules.
So it's no longer the economic trading union we were told, it's now the United States of Europe. Once you're in there's no leaving. Thank you for clearing that up.

Quote:
why did you not kill your daughter when she was born. she only cost you money !
The EU is not my family. My daughter will one day be self supporting and in my wife's later life able to support her. Can you say the same about Greece?

Quote:
one thing that you definitely not get is that economy is a longterm thing.
if you want a buyer you have to help him to get into a position that he CAN BUY.Do
More bullshit. Growth can only be achieved by taking business from A and moving it to B. We all know how that works on a local and global scale. Any new ad selling can only deplete the sales of existing. Czech is doing very nicely thank you with all the Northern EU companies moving here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_GDP_growth

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator...G?locations=EU

How much of that is because of rising debt?

I could go on but you are clearly clueless on how economies work and the hidden costs of moving companies to low wage countries. Which happens outside the EU so not unique to the EU.

Won't read any more of your bullshit until you list the things unique to the EU that other countries are incapable of. In an easy to read list.

Even the Euro is of limited use as the world is still able to trade and do business with different currencies. And all the Euro has achieved is putting countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal, etc into more debt or austerity.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote