View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:13 AM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but i doubt they will as the IQ balance there is quite the same as in the rest of europe.
80% smart and 20% who are too stupid to tie their own shoes.

the funny part is that this 20% always think that they are representations of the majority.

stupidity is incurable. therefore we probably have to live the rest of human history with the stupid ones.

but education helps to keep the number small. sorry that you did not win this price.
I was talking to a doctor the other day outside the persons profession and we came into discussing politics. I was mighty surprised when it was revealed the person talked about the German people as brainwashed and the news are all lies and truth twisting etc etc.

How does a highly educated individual voting AFD fit your stupidity narrative Thommy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
sorry but those things are just happening in your head, I have only stated poll numbers that contradict Markhams ramblings.

But: I would vote Green anyday over any right wing party. Because I rather hang out with a bunch of hippies than a bunch of nazis.

but maybe that's just me.
See I was right, I couldn't care less if you vote for Green or not, but you make a wrong conclusion believing everyone voting for a right-wing party like AFD are Nazis.

There are consequences Stefan with your and EU's naive political stand point. Guess what? More right-wingers, more brown shirts, more nazis, more anti-establishment opinions and more anti-eu. I don't see any tries to rectify or balance the European politics, it's only a slim corridor of opinions allowed and anyone that dare to be outside this corridor of opinions are Nazis.

You and GFY thommy should be worried about the future of Europe.

This girl was raped by 4 immigrants in the U.K. 2007, she's more committed than ever:

https://twitter.com/AwesomeAngel40