View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:44 PM  
agen_zee

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultB2B View Post
Know Your Target Market

In summary, first identify what you're selling and who will buy it. And then ONLY talk to those people. People who aren't within your target will not buy regardless of what you say. It's imperative that you don't waste your precious marketing dollars making general statements that may get attention but don't sell. Pinpoint your message. Pick out your prospects. Talk to them individually. And forget everyone else.

This article and the ones to follow in the GFY Educational Series were previously published as part of a marketing system that Adult B2B Marketing has full copyright approval to republish.

So this is a question I have been struggling to answer. How do I identify my customer for cam girl offers? I can't seem to figure out who my customers are. Is there a formula? I mean, I could assume lonely men that don't know how to talk to girls would be the perfect customer but then again perhaps they want a dating site?

I have made some money blindly posting on twitter and on tumblr before the purge. But it seems I'm wasting more time then the money I'm making.

Are there any resources that I could use that could help me identify my perfect customer? This way I could formulate my perfect post.

Maybe I'm asking for too much? I've been doing this for about 5 years and I'm kind of stuck in a rut.
agen_zee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote